7 habits of highly effective people


I am not a product of my circumstances.

I am a product of my decisions. 

                                                                                      by DR. STEPHEN R. COVEY 

1 ST HABIT BE PROACTIVE 

PROACTIVE PEOPLE HE IS TAKING A INITIATIVE TO DO SOMETHING . THEY COMMIT THEMSELVES. BE PROACTIVE IS TAKING A RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR LIFE

REACTIVE PEOPLE THEY KEEP BLAMING ON OTHERS LIKE WHY I WAS BORN HERE, WHY I GROWN UP HERE, WHY I STUDIED THIS SCHOOL.  THEY CAN'T CHANGE OTHERS BECAUSE THEY DONT READY TO CHANGE HIMSELF THEN WHY THEY CHANGE OTHERS .

REACTIVE PEOPLE MINDSET IS BASED ON CIRCUMSTANCES. IF OTHERS TREAT WELL THEY DO THE JOB WELL. IF THE CLIMATE IS GOOD THEY FEEL GOOD. THEY ALWAYS DEPENDS ON CIRCUMSTANCES. 

A proactive person uses proactive language–I can, I will, I prefer, etc.

A reactive person uses reactive language–I can’t, I have to, if only.

Proactive people focus their efforts on their Circle of Influence. They work on the things they can do something about: health, children, or problems at work.

 

Reactive people focus their efforts in the Circle of Concern–things over which they have little or no control: the national debt, terrorism, or the weather. Gaining an awareness of the areas in which we expend our energies is a giant step in becoming proactive.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why its distraction comes.......?

Don't loose your hope